Thursday 1 March 2012

March 1st, 2012

It's March already!  Where on earth have the last two months gone?!  I think I've worked through and missed them!

Long day of making today but a very good one, lots of bits ready for posting out tomorrow.  Oddly I ended up changing a tote bag design today on the basis that I was too tired to finish it!  I was doing some of the totes with the Queen's head over the Union Flag, I did the head and set it aside to dry (and very nearly dozed off) and when I looked back at it I actually preferred it to the design I'd originally been doing...less is more, and all that!

Must get to bed, we've had a non-stop week so far and it's set to continue tomorrow with a trip home for a family party, and you should never take my family on without sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment