Tuesday 20 March 2012

March 20th, 2012

I'll let you in on a secret...whoever it was that said that wedding planning is one of the most stressful things you can do...they were doing it wrong!

It's just the easiest thing in the world! So long as you're organised there's just no way it can be difficult.  I'll admit we did have a little struggle finding the venue last year (when your Mum is the youngest of 8 children you don't get away with a small venue!) but once that was booked it's just gone so smoothly I'm actually starting to wonder if we've done something wrong, I'm half expecting to turn up on the day and realise we've forgotten something obvious like the cake or dinner!

Today we booked our entertainment, florist appointment this weekend and then we're done!  With 6 months to spare!  Simples! 

I always maintained that this period would not be stressful, I can't imagine anything worse than getting to the wedding day and just being relieved because the stress is over.  If the build-up isn't enjoyable then don't do it!  Just got to make the most of every minute!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I enjoyed the planning almost as much (possibly more) as the event. The only stressful bit was when we dropped 12 of the desserts the night before - cos we did our own catering

    ReplyDelete