Monday 5 March 2012

March 5th, 2012

So today was my first ever day "on the sick"...I don't think I'm very good at it!  Doing nothing is not what I do!

Been extremely tired today, the slightest thing is exhausting so I actually haven't done too much, but tomorrow I intended to pick up where I left off with my sewing and get back to it.  Got plenty to do, had a nice order in at the end of last week (which I still haven't elaborated on have I!) and got another bag to get ready to go off for a photoshoot at the end of this week so tomorrow I intend to be back with a vengeance - the joys of self-employment!

Hope everyone else's Handmade Monday has been more productive than mine!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy,
    Sorry to hear your ill. I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing you unique fabrics.
    Hope your back on top form soon.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete