Sunday 25 March 2012

March 25th, 2012

This weather!  Summer has definitely arrived here in Cheshire!  I've decided to greet it with a cold but apart from that it's great! 

Got back from our trip to the north east and we were straight in the garden getting some bits done...Andy got the grass cut whilst I tried to salvage the plants that I've probably killed.  I'm rubbish with the garden...I have every good intention of doing it, and I come from a very green-fingered family so I really do know what I'm doing, but on a day-to-day basis it just doesn't get done.  There's always something else to be done first (usually involving a sewing machine!) so the garden always comes last.  We really must make an effort to keep on top of it this year, and hopefully I'll catch some sun while I'm out there so I can have a fake tan-free wedding!

Handmade Monday tomorrow and I must submit something!!!  Public promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment