Wednesday 14 March 2012

March 14th, 2012

I'm taking up running, yes I am!
I've been meaning to do something resembling exercise for months (figured I should seeing as I've barely moved since about 1993!) but today I've finally decided to do it and I shall be starting running. Got myself straight online and ordered trainers and and some trousers...I'm like a pro!

Hard to believe but actually I used to be a very good runner!  At school I was on lots of the sports teams, always played netball and hockey (I'm from a big family of hockey players!) and always ran 100 and 200 metres in the summer...there's an athlete in there somewhere, just got to find her again!

So I've posted this publically, in the hope that if I failed to do this it'll be a public failure, and that's not an option!

No comments:

Post a Comment