Wednesday 28 March 2012

March 28th, 2012

Today, for the first time in longer than I can remember, I ran.  Actual running.

Good lord I'm not as fit as I used to be!  I used to be seriously fit, was on the netball team, hockey team, athletics team...now I can barely move!  We've been going out for walks since I got my trainers, so tonight I did a good "power walk" to warm up then threw some running in.  It started well, very well actually, I was praising myself for how much of my fitness I've managed to maintain....then it hit me, I could barely breathe!  I must admit though it felt good to be exhaused having done something to make me feel exhausted, rather than just feeling it for no reason, I could definitely get used to it!

Now I shall be taking my weary self to bed ready to wake up in the morning and not be able to move a muscle!

No comments:

Post a Comment