Sunday 4 March 2012

March 4th, 2012

Absolute nightmare of a weekend, was in hospital (again) for most of Saturday, sent home and was back in within 12 hours!  And not even the same hospital!  I seem to be making a decent collection of hospital wristbands though.

So not a great weekend all in all, had to cancel a meeting at the wedding venue and another one with the florist, I did though manage to finally settle on the dress I want, so at least that's something positive, will be ordering that tomorrow!  Andy's been a star as usual, spent two days sitting on a hospital chair...the things I put him though!

Only good I can think of is that with the amount of "rest" I'll be getting this week I'll get a lot of sewing done so hopefully will have something to share with you all for Wendy's Handmade Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment