Friday 16 March 2012

March 16th, 2012

My running trainers have arrived. I hate them.  They've not done anything wrong, just turns out that I hate all trainers! 
They're actually great, they're really solid with fabulous supports in all the right places. The problem is that in this age of Ugg Boots I really don't walk properly anymore in boots, I drag my feet like I'm in slippers, so the trainers force your feet into the position that actually they should be in all the time....ohhh agony!  I don't know about running I can barely walk in them!  They pushed my feet into the "right" position and I could just feel them cramping almost instantly - my 6 inch heels don't kill my feet like these things!  Unreal!  No pain no gain though...apparently...!

On a side note, March 16th is always a day I spend thinking about family and friends, all of which I love very much - you're a good bunch! X

No comments:

Post a Comment