Thursday 15 March 2012

March 15th, 2012

Finally, after what feels like a wait of about 6 months, the first of my new products was finished today!  After the frames arrived on Tuesday I set about putting them together but inevitably with a new product there were a few creases that needed ironing out.  Thankfully I seem to have sussed out the problem and fixed it and now I have the beginnings of my new ranges sat ready for photographing!  Such a great feeling, I love this bit when it feels like all the hard work is coming together!

Just been watching Mary Portas and her British knickers....bloody love that woman!  I have so much respect and admiration for what she's trying to achieve, I only hope she can pull it off and do something towards the state of our economy - us British makers need some help!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment