Tuesday 31 January 2012

January 31st, 2012

Thank you for all the lovely comments about the coin purse on yesterday's blog, I'm hoping they'll do well, but I also had a couple of messages re the nail varnish!

I'm sure most of you crafters will sympathise with me when I say it's been years - and I mean years - since I had good hands.  My nails used to be perfect, all long, all the same length and I used to spend hours doing designs on them - leopard print, zebras, checks..you name it, I'd spend hours doing it.  Then I went to art college and I've not seen a nail since!! 



So every now and then I do like to take the time and properly do my nails, and Sunday was one of those days!!  For those who haven't seen it the black effect is Barry M Nail Crackle - it is amazing!  You paint your nails as normal with whatever colour you choose ( I always go for something real bright so it stands out) then when that's dry you cover the whole nail in a layer of the black Crackle paint.  As the paint hits the air it shrinks and you're left with this effect.  I love it, and it's great for those who don't have hours on end to be painting nails as the effect is instant.

Perfect for those of us who spend more time with our hands wrapped around scissors than a nail file!!

http://www.lucyliz.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment