Wednesday 1 February 2012

February 1st, 2012

February 1st already!  And must say well done to myself for managing to keep this "blog a day" thing going for a month!  Only 11 to go!

Quite a productive day today!  Didn't get any making done but lots of the "admin" side of Lucy Liz done, including buying in some new fabrics which is one of my favourite things - second only to the fabric actually arriving lol

Chosen two or three knew ones but with spring on the way and a lot hot British summer to look forward to (ahem!) this floral number is definitely my favourite and I cannot wait to get stitching it!!



And now a word of warning...Andy and I are heading London tomorrow so I will be blogging from my phone, so I appologise in advance for the mess I'm bound to make of it!  Wish me luck!

http://www.lucyliz.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. That's lovely and bright, bring on summer.
    Well done on your challenge.
    (You can always do a couple of generic posts and keep them in drafts, great for when time is of the essence).

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete