Wednesday 11 January 2012

January 11th, 2012

A sneaky peak of something new...!




Seeing as I won't be selling too many chunky scarves through spring and summer I've made some additions to my Lucy Liz catalogue, so here's the first of many tote bags I've designed.

All of the bags are designed and printed to look hand-drawn, which is reflected in the style and texture of the print - have a look at the second piccy and you'll see what I mean.

The great thing with these bags too is that I can personalise them which isn't something I've been able to do with my oter products, so I'm excited for the endless possibilities these bags bring, and it's great to be working on a flat, clean canvas again!

I'd love to hear what you think! (gulp!!)

http://www.lucyliz.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment