Thursday 26 January 2012

January 26th, 2012

Bleugh do I feel unwell : (  No idea what's up, I do suffer with IBS so hoping it's something to do with that but boy I feel ill!!  So not got a great deal to Blog about today...spent the day on the sofa under a blanket, Andy looking after me wonderfully as always, and these guys for company when he was at work;


I love Gene Hunt so much, the world would be a better place if we had more people like him!  Oddly it was Gene Hunt in Life On Mars that kept me company in hospital when my IBS/appendix went mad, he must be a good omen for getting better!!

http://www.lucyliz.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. Ashes to Ashes was a great series, I enjoyed the first more than the second but both are brilliant. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete