Thursday 12 January 2012

January 12th, 2012

Isn't it funny how one good gesture can change your day?!

Some of you may know, and some may not, that as well as running Lucy Liz I also do hours in a post office.  I think most people think of it being nothing but stamps and pensions but there really is so much more to it than that!  But the one thing that annoys me to death with this job (as with any job that deals with the public I suppose) is that people can be so un-appreciative.  You're dealing with their daily finances and savings (often 4 or 5 figure amounts) and you go out of your way to give them the best service you possibly can, and the customer just doesn't care, it's heartbreaking....but then there are days like today, when certain disaster was averted and the customer was so grateful he came back half an hour later with a little pressie!


How nice is that!  My faith in humanity is restored!

No comments:

Post a Comment