Thursday 19 January 2012

January 19th, 2012

Long, long day...long but productive so I shouldn't complain!

Andy sometimes gets called for meetings in London which means alarm clocks going off at 5am, I usually get back to sleep but I'm still up earlier than normal so figured I may as well use the time and set about cutting fabric and felt for bags!


I cut enough fabric and felt for 16 bags and 8 coin purses, all with linings...my knuckles feel like golf balls but it's so worth it!  Although I can already hear the sewing machine groaning at me as tomorrow I'll be setting up camp to get the seams stitched before I start the hand-sewing.

So I'll have lots of stock and lots of new bits to photograph, now need lots of sales!!

www.lucyliz.co.uk

P.S. Happy Birthday Bill!


No comments:

Post a Comment