Wednesday 4 January 2012

January 4th, 2012

Welcome to Operation Bride & Groom!

Another of my resolutions this year is to get back to the shape and size I used to be.  Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not big, but I'm wobbling a lot more than I used to, primarily down to no exercise and food portions that could ease famine in some countries!

So Andy and I are getting fit and healthy this year!  Definitely need to start exercising - though finding the time will be interesting - but for now I'm starting on the food.  So instead of chilli and a massive heap of rice, I substituted it for salad.  Yes, I know there's a glass of rose in the background (and garlic bread in the oven!) but it's a positive start for now!!


                                                                http://www.lucyliz.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment