Saturday 21 January 2012

January 21st, 2012

Long day!  After a couple of days of cutting and pinning and sewing I finally started seeing some finished products today!

I tend to work in production lines, I'll do a whole load of cutting out then a load of pinning and so on, which is great and I find it to be a very organised way to work, but you do tend to find yourself working and working and not seeing a great deal of progress.  So today is always a great day in the production line when suddenly there's lots of bits finished all at once!

Of course I'll be taking the proper product pics at some point ready to go online but for now here's a sneaky peak at one of the new ones....hopefully it's a sign of things to come!



And after a long few days of working I'm looking forward to doing no work tomorrow for a certain someone's special day!

http://www.lucyliz.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment