Friday 13 January 2012

January 13th, 2012

Little bit of a special blog for me today, as today is my 26th Birthday!  26...not sure how that happened but I'll get over it I'm sure!

Had such a lovely day with my Mr K, lots of cards and pressies, flowers delivered from my Mum and my best friend (and Maid of Honour!) all to be finished off with a G&T or several and a fabulous Chinese.



Have to tell you about this one pressie....as I said in a previous Blog I've suddenly found myself being a massive Harry Potter fan, so as a belated gift Andy will be taking me to the Harry Potter World at Pinewood Studios when it opens in Spring...so excited, but so that I could open something related to it today, he got me these....





Yes, I've been accepted to Hogwarts!  Best get me a wand!!  And what's a birthday without cake?!



The biggest Thank You to my Andy, and everyone who made my day so special x

http://www.lucyliz.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment