Sunday 1 July 2012

July 1st, 2012

After last night's horror watching The Woman In Black, tonight we lightened things up and watched The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, and it was fabulous.

Amazingly strong British cast - Judi Dench, Maggie Smith, Celia Imrie, Bill Nighy...the usual bunch who always do such a stunning job!  India looked so beautiful in the film too, I'd love to go for the sights and smells and definitely the colours, but I really don't think I'd cope - too much noise and too many people in small spaces!

The film had the best line in it though, this wonderfully optomistic young lad who kept saying "Everything will be alright in the end, and if it's not alright then it's not the end" - and I just love that.  I'm always saying to my Andy "it'll be 'right" but this guy put it so much more elegantly than me, and what a great idea to live by.

Can you believe it's July 1st already?!  Where's the year going!?

No comments:

Post a Comment