Thursday 5 July 2012

July 5th, 2012

Spent today with my head in the wedding file, think we've got it all sussed!  Every detail is accounted for so, in theory, there should be no un-welcome suprises.

The last big thing to do is plan the service.  Not sure that we want any readings or poems or anything but it would be nice to make it a bit more personal than just the normal words.  The music I'm sure will mak it personal, though we're yet to decide on that too!  Andy and I met through Meat Loaf, and whilst his songs are spectacular and definitely very special to us, I'm not sure they're entirely wedding appropriate, not for my Grandma!!

Heading to bed, and hopefully I won't have yet another dream that it's half an hour until the ceremony and I'm not even a little bit close to ready and have forgotten everything!  Twice in 10 days I've had that dream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment