Thursday 26 July 2012

July 26th, 2012

It's official, our wedding photographers are worried!  Turns out I'm the only bride in history that doesn't really want to be in her pictures!

I just hate being photographed!  Really can't stand it!  I'm not a poser, I don't do all the posing for the camera stuff, it actually makes me really uncomfortable and in turn produces a rubbish photo anyway because I look so un-natural.  So come the big day I'm going to be entirely reliant on being so swept up in the whole thing that I won't have time to be self-conscious or aware of the cameras...here's hoping anyway, or I'll be paying for a serious amount of Photoshop work afterwards!

Oh well, Harrogate-bound tomorrow for my pre-wedding hair cut (!!!!!) so hoping that'll set me well on my way to feeling fabulous!  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment