Friday 20 July 2012

July 20th, 2012

What a day...what a day!

Got a big event tomorrow selling my bags, and it's kind of a big one as it's something very different to the shows I've done before, so its kind of a big deal!

Spent all morning using adhesive to attach the frames to the bags, so was high as a kite by lunch time!  Went through almost 3 tubes of glue and ran out before I'd finished the job, so flew to Hobbycraft to get some more (which is where I bought the last lot)...did they have it?  No.  We then spent 30 minutes online and on the phone trying to find a supplier for this glue and, long story short, ended up driving to Warrington (from south of Stockport) just for glue!!!!  That about sums up my day!

We'll be up early as heading into Manchester for this event, fingers crossed that this time tomorrow I'll be blogging about what a success it's been!!

No comments:

Post a Comment