Thursday 19 July 2012

July 19th, 2012

Thought I'd share a pic with you today!  This picture was taken 7 years ago today, just before Meat Loaf played at the Summer Pops event in Liverpool.  There was a big fan club meet up (or is that Meat up?) at a hotel on the Albert Dock and there must have been about 30 of us, old friends and new.



The girl in the silver top in the middle is me, chatting away and having a good catch up with some old friends.  The fella behind me with his arms out is Andy, who at that point I'd not been introduced to...and here we are, 7 years later, and I'm about to marry him!

It's so funny to look at that pic, there we are just getting on with our evening, completely unaware of what the future would hold!  Of course we've not been together 7 years, but that night marked the beginning of a great friendship which is about to become a marriage, I consider myself a very lucky lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment