Monday 25 June 2012

June 25th, 2012

Epic day today - finished 9 bags!

I tend to work in production lines, so when my new fabrics arrive I'll draw all the patterns, then do all the cutting, all the pinning etc rather than doing one entire bag at a time.  The cutting day is always a long but productive one, then I have a massive lull in the middle of the process when I'm doing lots of machine stitching and everything's half done.  Today's my favourite day though, a whole day of hand-stitching and finishing, so it feels like I've done much more than I have!

And I can't wait to show you all what I've been doing!  It's all a bit of a secret just now but as soon as everything's finished and photographed you'll see what I've been up to...and it's my favourite project yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment