Sunday 17 June 2012

June 17th, 2012

Ohhh dear...I've been window shopping for things for my sewing room!!

It's a funny thing, if I see something I like I can always find a way to justify the cost, even if I shouldn't!  I don't tend to do it with things for myself like clothes or shoes, but anything for my work room or the house and I'm terrible.  Today I found a load of fabulous bits, some vintage Singer sewing posters and stunning wooden spools and even more buttons...I could go on forever!

You see my excuse is - and I do believe that this is true! - the nicer the room is, the nicer the work you produce!  So to design and make products in a room full of beautiful things that you find inspirational can surely only be a good thing, right?!

Well that's my story anyway, and I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment