Sunday 24 June 2012

June 24th, 2012

Does anyone else hate football or is it just me?

I can't stand it!  Grown men who earn more money than I could even imaging who roll around on grass faking injuries for 90 minutes...I just don't get it!  And I have to say, all this rolling and diving trying to gain a penalty or free kick, it seems they don't even hide that they're faking it any more!  We watched the England match tonight and I was stunning to see guys tripping, falling over then desperately clutching their heads or faces which didn't even touch the ground!

And what really gets me (I'm off on one now huh?!!) is the money...I just cannot understand how the money those men are on can possibly be justified?  Not when there's soldiers fighting for their country every day, it's just hideous.

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment