Thursday 14 June 2012

June 14th, 2012

I was right - today was productive!

I need to stock up for an event I'm doing next month and it's entirely new stock that I'm taking, so today I started the big make-a-thon!  There's nothing I like more than to have a pile of brand new fabrics and felts that all need cutting and stitching and turning into products.

The other thing I love about needing to stock up rather than making one thing is that I can production line everything, which is my favourite way to work.  It means the OCD in me can finally be useful and I work very efficiently!

So after a day of measuring, drawing outlines and cutting I now have 34 pieces ready to be stitched, all with interfacing and linings...that's 204 individual pieces I've cut today, no wonder my hand hurts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment