Sunday 12 August 2012

August 9th, 2012

So today we started putting together our wedding gift list.  I've felt funny about this one for a while but actually I'll admit to enjoying it more than I thought I would!

See, as far as I'm concered we just don't need gifts!  Andy and I have lived together for years now, so whilst we could look to replace some of our things we don't really need to, and to me it just feels wasteful to get rid of our existing stuff.  I also feel a bit odd about asking for gifts when people are paying for petrol, hotels, outfits just to come to the wedding itself.

To be fair, the only reason we have a gift list is because so many people have asked what to get us that we've set it up to cater for those who will buy us something regardless of what we say, but I'm still not 100% comfortable with the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment