Sunday 12 August 2012

August 11th, 2012

Today my Mum and I went to Harrogate for our wedding hair trials...didn't go well!

Mum looked stunning, she has naturally very curly hair anyway so our stylist, Nick, kept those in but defined each individual curl, it looked brilliant.

Mine on the other hand, not so great.  I must say that it was no fault of the stylist, it's me - I don't know if it's my hair (bearing in mind I'm stuck with a cut I don't want) my face, or my hair on my face but it's just not working....so with that, the disaster haircut, the faulty dress and the suit lining cock up, the only thing for me to do was have a meltdown, and I did. 

In my defence I'd been holding it in for weeks, which I shouldn't have, I should have just let it all out to begin with, so yesterday it all came out - probably did me good in the long run but not great for the hair trial!

No comments:

Post a Comment