Wednesday 29 August 2012

August 24th, 2012

Today was the first day of my new life and I swear, from the second I woke up, I felt completely different.  Every bit of stress and worry has lifted and I've got me back, I feel motivated and enthusiastic to get things done, had a very productive day of Lucy Liz (which is a good job, as it's now my only source of income!)...it's just been a brilliant day!  I'm just fuming with myself for not making this move sooner!

Had the second estate agent to see us today, all went well again but their costs were a little higher so we're going with the original guys (told you, gut instinct!) So tomorrow they're coming round to do the measurements nad take some pictures, and the house will be on the market before the weekend is over!  Exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment