Monday 13 August 2012

August 12th, 2012

You know, I'm really quite sad the Olympics are over!  It's been brilliant!

Not entirely sure about the closing ceremony, some odd choices of artists and songs, and it didn't seem as upbeat as the opening ceremony, dare I say I don't think Danny Boyle has anything to worry about!

Also some very strange choices of guest stars, which actually I found rather irritating.  We've spent two weeks watching the most amazing athletes in the world, who've made their greatest achievements through nothing but hard work and dedication, inspiring the next generation and have done their country proud...forgive me, but Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss don't fit into that category as far as I'm concerned.

I hope we continue to be this patriotic once this is all over...would be a great shame not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment