Thursday 3 May 2012

May 3rd, 2012

Today was day 1 of 5 - yes, 5 - days off in a row...I can't remember the last time that happened to me!  So I've decided to give Lucy Liz a weekend off and set about the enormous job of sorting our house out.

Doesn't sound like a big job does it?!  It is!  I have stuff everywhere, and I mean everywhere, I think my worst was the day that Andy found felt in the fridge.  I don't know if any of you other textile-people find this but because I work with fabrics and felt - which are essentially just fibres - there's constant mess, there is a constant layer of fluff on every surface in this house!  Very pretty colourful fluff, but fluff non the less.

So I shall be tackling the house, and if the weather holds we'll hopefully be getting out into the garden, though that's easier said that done living on the "wrong" side of the Pennines!

No comments:

Post a Comment