Tuesday 22 May 2012

May 22nd, 2012

Yet again, I have sat down to write my daily blog and I have absolutely nothing to blog about - how is that possible?  How can I go out to work from 9-5 and still have nothing to say about it?  That's not a good sign is it?

I think the most exciting thing that happened to me today was when I went to feed next door's cat...let myself in, walked into the kitchen and there's the cat...and a mouse.  It was a lovely little mouse too, not rodent-like at all, really cute little round thing straight out of a Beatrix Potter book.  So there I am, trying to distract the cat so I can get the mouse (though Christ knows what I would have done with it had I got to it), whilst trying to distract the mouse so I can get at it, whilst trying to protect myself from the inevitable mouse death than seemed imminent!  Anyway, the cat moved the mouse ran, I covered my eyes...all three of us are alive but I have no idea where the mouse is!  Hoping I find it before the cat does!

No comments:

Post a Comment