Saturday 7 April 2012

April 7th, 2012

Today I found my green fingers!  Sort of!

I'm from a family of wonderful gardeners, my Grandma used to regularly enter her garden in "In Bloom" competitions and win, and my Mum's garden is just a great...mine, not so much.  The actual gardening part I'm really good at, the problem is I don't actually know what I'm doing.

I haven't a clue which plant is which, not a clue what's alive or dead and therefore not a clue what I should dig up and what will come back..not a clue!  So today we've bought some plants, I got them all potted up (they're very small plants just now!) and I called my Mum and made a list of what to do with each one! 

So all being well I shall be posting a photo some time soon of my beautiful, flowering plants....otherwise I'll be showing you a photo of pots of brown sticks...fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment