Tuesday 24 April 2012

April 24th, 2012

Sad day today, as I had to say Bye For Now to a couple of people I think the world of :(

Not long after I moved here I needed a job, any job, to get me through January/February when handmade-world is quiet after Christmas, and the lovely couple in the post office needed someone.  I applied, they offered me the job and that was that.

Over the past two years they really have become my "Cheshire parents", as I call them, their love and support has been immense, and it really shouldn't be possible to laugh that much at a part-time job!  Today after a long wait they've finally been able to move down south to be with their families, and I couldn't be happier for them, but they've certainly left a big empty hole here!

Love you both to bits, see you at the wedding! X

No comments:

Post a Comment