Friday 2 September 2011

British Summertime - Was That It?!

Well, blinked and you missed it, I think that's our summer been and gone!  I vaguely remember a weekend of tanning back in April but I think that was about it...time to be getting out the winter accessories!

Personally I love Autumn / Winter, I love the colours, the textiles, and all that wool!!  This is the time of year when I really get busy with my scarves, lots more selling and promoting, and inevitably a lot more knitting!  I actually knit all year round so I'm sure picking up the pace won't be too much hassle!

So I thought I'd introduce you all to my scarf range...there's 10 in the range in total (must get the last one on my site!), all with their own vivid colour palates, there's certainly something for everyone.  They're chunky too, I always say if you're going to wear an accessory then wear it loudly, for everyone to notice. 

You might be wondering about the names too...well, I'm really not very good at naming things, can never settle on the perfect one which results in a lot of wasted hours.  Girls names seemed like a good choices so I looked around and apparently the answer was staring me in the face.  My Mum, Ruth, is one of 8 children, 6 of whom are girls so that was Patti (actually Patsy), Lizzy, Katie, Anne, Maggie and Ruth sorted.  Grace, Rebecca and Samantha (the missing scarf!) are three of my cousins, and Helen is my best friend, though incidently I also have a cousin called Helen, so it's quite a family affair!!!

Think I've done enoug talking about them - go have a look!!!  http://www.lucyliz.co.uk/scarves.html

1 comment:

  1. Sadly,I think summer has gone - earlier this year I think. Have we just gone through autumn and about to go straight into winter? I love the colours you have used in your scarf range.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete