Thursday 2 August 2012

July 31st, 2012

So, let me explain, I did write my blog on July 31st, but I was so emotionally drained that I forgot to hit post!  Had such a nightmare but now it's fixed and OK I can tell you about it!

So, with 8 weeks and 1 day to go until the wedding, I went for my pre-wedding hair cut (you can see where this is going can't you?)  I'm not going to slate the salon because they were great, had a fabulous experience there, but long story short my hair was cut wrong.  It's not that it was cut in a style that I didn't like, it was actually wrong.

Tried not to think about it, you know what it's like when you leave the hairdresser, it's so full of products that you can never really tell what it's like, so I decided not to think about it until I got home and washed and dried it myself.  Did that..and it was even worse than I thought.  Devastated.  I know it probably sounds like a massive over-reaction but the problem was the first few inches of hair that sit right on my face, with only 8 weeks to sort it before my wedding.  So having cried for three days (!) I made an emergency visit to my wedding stylist on Tuesday night, who I'm happy to say has done the most wonderful job of fixing the problem and I'm now fit to be seen outside again!!

So after I'd driven back from her house (which is over an hour away) I was so mentally drained from three days of crying and stress that I think I passed out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment