Wednesday 29 August 2012

August 23rd, 2012

Today was, without question, one of the strangest days of my life.

It's been no secret that, for various raesons, I've been unhappy in my "other job" as I so fondly call it, and over the past 9 months my stress levels have gone through the roof.  Anyway, over the past few weeks I've really not been feeling well so, long story short, I took myself to the doctors and he signed me off with stress.

Such an awful moment, to sit in the doctor's room with a piece of paper on which he's put a huge tick through the box that says "not fit to work" was hideous, I've really never felt so defeated in my life.  So I quit my job.  Enough was enough.  Andy and I had spoken about me leaing on and off for months but I always found reasons to stay, but to be signed off by a doctor was the final straw for me, no job in the world is worth that.

So that's that - I guess I am now a full-time bag lady!!

Oh, and in other news, the car passed it's MOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment