Monday 12 March 2012

March 12th, 2012

Ohhhh Lord I'm tired!  After a week off having been back to hospital, today was my first day back at my "other job"...I'm exhausted!  You just don't realise how much you don't do when you're off, until you get back to work!  I went back and dived straight into my jobs that needed doing, by half past one I was ready for bed - and all I can think is that I've got to do it all again tomorrow!

Must get a good sleep tonight, tomorrow my box with all my new bags frames is arriving, lots of new sizes and styles that I've not been able to get on with because they held the frames in customs for what's felt like a million years!  Don't care how tired I am tomorrow, I'm making those bags!!

Night night all! X

PS - 3 days to go to guarantee your orders for Mothers Day!  Don't forget! http://folksy.com/shops/LucyLiz?page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment